January 31, 2002

my eyes burn

i get frequent headaches.
i think a lot to myself.
yesterday it was a big plan to make a zine. i came up with distribution, prices, things to be in it and so on. it was great. i figured i'd work on it some more tonight.
but tonight I was thinking about being a teacher. and my recent " registration " with the community college. and all my plans for high-school reform.

sometimes i believe it may be because I am sick that I get headaches.
other times I like to entertain that it might be my own thoughts,
killing parts of my brain. self destruction. I dont know.

me and andy seem to have the same thing.
i got mine from work. suck.

I found a room to rent. its cheap. but it's with an old pal of mine - and I feel by going to him I would not be " moving out on my own " and paving my own path. I'd be eternally living at my pals house. not my place. But the urgency for me to move out is becoming stressed more and more as each moment passes. I'd compell Andy to get a job - but I dont know if he'd want to spend 200$ a month with me to get a 2 bedroom place. It'd be " the bachelor pad " - it'd be great. Or if anyone else is interested ( steven? ) we can make it three. the big place. Im definately going to buy a pool table - and preferabley people with computers would be nice - being that we can get a little LAN thing goin'. I need to find a place in puyallup. Or spanaway. I found a house for sale on a backroad in Puyallup. I thought that maybe I could buy it. but of course - a house for sale is for sale for some reason or another.

I also had a cool idea to have " the bills " be played over in a poker game. Basically all of " the bills " would be split however many ways there are people staying there ( works more with more than one person ) and then we play poker with " the bills " - you dont HAVE to play - but you COULD be paying less - or more - pending on how good you play poker. neat.

I dont know. I want to get out of here by march.
andy - GET A JOB, DAMNIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment