January 22, 2002

Well fuck-o
Damned log in thing doesn't seem to have a long memory. I try to log in and type some bullshit ( which I forgot now ofcourse ) but my login name / password weren't there. Vvloops! Took about five minutes to figure out and now I just have this to complain about.

Right okay, barbeque... yea... my system... has like - zero - room for new games 'n' shit on it ( and I hate movin the damn thing ) so I may or may not bring that. Mostly depends on how many of us " cool losers " show up to play stuffs.

If we're going to rent mooovies we might as well ( or should ) get The Godfather since no one that I know has ever seen those.

Oh yes... my rare appearance seems to have been blessed, destined so to speak. First post o' the day.
Neato spazgetzi-o

right... okay... I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment