January 02, 2002

the thrill is back

... or at least a cheap, artificial substitute of the thrill has returned.
with common postings - although not as exciting and edge-of-your-seat toe-biting suspense as the ' old posts ' - still posts none the less. I vaguely remember reading something about steven wanting to actually be a slug - with that in mind, or maybe I was just dreaming it, drop your email address in comment to this and you've got it.

this morning entroute to home I heard Jodi, on the end, mention that if american pie is your favorite " funny film " then they've obviously never seen BLAZING SADDLES - to this I have but one phrase to say...

BADGES?
WE DONT NEED
NO STINKIN' BADGES
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thats right.
as for moving out - I slept on it a lot, and was thinking that I can probably stash away more money ( for college ) if I stay at home, but then again hanging round here is getting a bit to be too much of a drag. So... It's 50 / 50 - if I get the right people I'd like to live with - and who can actually PAY THEIR HALF and who would be interested in living in the spanaway/puyallup area ( preferably somewhere closer to my work, so that I dont have to fsking drive all the way out from roy ) - I've been looking at this online " roomate " thing - and although I have found some promising 18y/o females... hmm, then again - I'd probably enjoy someone I KNOW rather than some sultry little harlot who wants to suck me o ... waaiit a minute, what am I saying?

and also - if you listen to the radio ( KNDD ) then you proabably hear these " text messege " " new language going around " bullshit - why they fill me with such fevor and rage I do not know - but " IMHOM " and " CANIBCAR " are not " text messeging "

LOL made it annoying. ROFLMAO made it more annoying. STFU made it somewhat bearable. but the only ' usefull ' one had always been AFK. but all this crap... I now fear buying a cell phone, having it beep on me, and then looking at it to see :

"HJCYMUASHARISTA10EWBTAIWBFUN"


which, of course, I'd go to sharis at 10 only to say WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? - and they, with a sheepish grin, would say - dont you know? it's text messages! It meant " Hey James Can You Meet Us At Sharis At 10, Everyone Will Be There And It Will Be Fun " - which will be my cue to promptly thwack them upside the head and say : " WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME AND ASK. " - and then they'd tell me that would make them paying the extra 30$ a month useless if they didnt get to use their text messeges.

O_o


OH MY JESUS - we havent had an interspliced semi-erotic photo put into the middle of my post for no apparent reason so to fix that real quick - here is one for jimmoi - yet again, merely because he cannot see the board and so that gives me free reign to ridicule and attack him without any chance of him knowing - or retaliating! mwa hahah.

hey girls. are you BURNING with desire?

FRET NO MORE! JIMMOI THE FIREMAN IS HERE!


whee.
thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment