January 25, 2002

Ah I love the night life. Seems that fortune cookie I had a few weeks back was right. " The Nightlife is for you. "

I'd like to take this time to recognize a very awesome movie, one that I have seen for the fifth time tonight. " Gandhi "
No matter how often I see it I'm glued to the television. I have too much pure German blood flowing through my veins to try any non-violence type of things, each time I watch though I'm over-whelmed with respect for that long dead skinny Indian man. Although not quite certain where or from whom, I read a quote once - " It is the soldier above all, who prays for peace. " So, strange as it may sound, lets hear it for peace eh ? Toast a drink, sit in silence, sing - whatever floats yer boat.

Now, where is this here so oft spoken of barbeque ? You thought it might be nice to have everyone gather and all that sort James, now it is I ( and others ) who might think it nice if you actually give us a fucking day and time so that we may plan accordingly. If you say this weekend -sometime- then I doubt you'd like people showing up at 5am on Friday or Saturday morning. A certain time after which it is acceptable to arrive.

Movies - Godfather / Godfather II ( Dreeeeeeeww, yes ? )
- insert -cool- movie here
- ditto

Any neato PS2 games anyone can think of ?


Oh yes, hot chocolate. Lets talk about that shall we ? When someone mentions hot chocolate on a cold day you might think of a nice warm ( or hot depending on preference ) cup of a dark creamy substance. To my suprise as I read the instructions of my little hot chocolate package today it said add hot -water-...

I asked myself, " Water... Why the fuck would water go into hot chocolate ? " I shrugged it off thinking that perhaps since these are the 'instructions' it tastes best this way.

WRONG It's thin, and disgusting. Take a chocolate bar ( Hershey's most likely ) and let it melt in a pot of hot water, that's what you'll have, chocolate flavored - W a t e r -. Hot chocolate should be made with M I L K for that nice creamy thick soothing taste as it flows down your throat heating your insides.

As over used as the saying is, I ask you all. " Got Milk ? "

No comments:

Post a Comment