January 28, 2002

Hoosta ma FURK. That's right, it's cold out. So cold that when I went outside to move the garbage can to the corner my nipples just about froze off. Quite enjoyable nipples, yes they are.

As odd as it may sound, I spent various parts of the day trying to cloak and change to heat sensing vision and I was disturbed when my hand wouldnt fire nets and I couldnt find anymore boxes with supplies.

Civilization III - Fun and addicting game the first week - after that ' trial period ' you realize " Damn, I fucking rule at this game " After you've realized this you begin trying to win the game with the different types of ' victory ' ( Conquest, Spaceship, Peace, Cultural Domination etc ). After watching "Gandhi" I felt in the mood to win a peaceful victory by being elected UN president, I chose the Indian culture since I watched "Gandhi". I started out quite well, I was content with my peninsula type nation with a rich outpost of gold on the German / English dominated continent. As time progressed valued tactical resources needed for the technical advance of my nation were found to be lacking. I said to myself " I'll just invade this one city for the resources and then that's it."

After using this excuse four times I decided upon world domination. My fleet littered the ocean floors with various ' allied ' ( he he ) ships and my Modern Armour with infantry support crushed every nation which chose to fight me. Some of which I attacked first because they were on land promised to me by destiny. So, I am sad to say - Gandhi didn't succeed with non-violence in this game, far from it. He even nuked a little island populated by French cities ( damn French people! ).

Right, so anywho - Mooosh te eh MO SAI!

You figure out what that one means, bums. ( That doesn't include the ladies of the board )

No comments:

Post a Comment