January 24, 2002

Whomever yells the loudest is obviously the more right

it is a general rule at my house. I just had a " fight " with my father - it ended with " if you dont like it you can pay rent " - first it was " if you dont like it you can leave " and then i'd leave towards the door and he wouldnt let me leave. then it was " if you dont like it you can go get a job " - then I got a job and now it is " if you dont like it cough up some money " - and Im thinking considering this ' room ' i will have for rent is 15% occupied by a large piece of furniture I dont want - and that I have siblings and no locked door - and that all I do anymore is get on the computer and sleep - that my room should be worth at most 25$ a month. I bought my own fuckin' food. Sum-bitch.

Also - I'd like to point out about the first post - that Andy gets horny when thinking about 'deepsea diving' - and then reads 'fantasy books' and then thinks up witty ways to imply that Jeff is homosexual ( notice - he is still horny ) - and then finds himself scurrying off of a tangent about " the barbeque " - hmmmm.

Other than that - everything seems to be ok.
My father's computer might be " de commissioned " for the evening/weekend however - so if you want to just bring your whole system over ( like last time ) Jesse - that'd be darn tootin' - and hopefully we can all con andy into getting his lazy ass to move his computer ( we'll have to have someone with a nice ass offer themselves to him ... note - not me ) - and then that'll be five computers running. wer're running to the max now, baby. I tell ya - ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR TWO is so much fun it isnt funny. It'll be great. As for Godfather - GOOD IDEA - Ive been meaning to see that for eternity. Definately a renter.

As for the paypal debit card.
fuck you steven
my life was almost complete with my 1.5% cashback -
and so now I'm paranoid.
SON OF A BITCH.
now I'm trying to read small print.
trying to figure out where it says " by the way we'll fuck you in the ass "
whargh.
WHAARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment