November 11, 2001


Who's your daddy!?

Three something in the morning, got home from work - once again I feel... dirty. Goo from drinks on my hands, nasty smoke stench in my hair and clothes, I just feel plain dirty - and fat ( right Bonnie? ).

Sunday - Sleep - Laundry - Cook - Sleep - Sit on my ass - Sleep... more sleep
Monday - pick up paycheck - Buy "Pillars of Creation" and "Sea of Swords" in South Hill Mall. ( Books )
Tuesday - What the hell are we doing Tuesday ? Mooovie ?
Wednesday - Don't plan that far
Thursday - See Wednesday ?
Friday - blurg - work.

Having everything written down like that - the week seems really short.
Im starving, probably shouldn't eat anything this late though...

Jimmoi - who else ya wanna drag along fer mooovies ? Michelle, er Michael is too young fer us =p

No comments:

Post a Comment