November 01, 2001

Well I'm happily settled into my new home now. I admit that I love this house. It's three stories plus and attic. The basement, which I do consider a floor of the house because it's just as nice as the rest of the house, has a whirlpool tub, a sanna, the large shower that you could fit 10 people into easily, and my big bro lives down there where he comes down from Uppsala. I hvae two of my own rooms and a bathroom all to myself... just like back home there in the states. Here I have my own desk, 2 widescrene tvs, dvd and tape player, two large dc players and a large comfy cream couch, and two bed which I can pick to sleepith in. I like my host family a lot. they're nice and we get along well. I love it here! it's a kind of paradise to me. :) Now every heaven has at least one glitch to it...

I found out today that I have to learn Swedish relatively fleuntly by the end of the month. It's a rule for that the Rotary clubs (my sponsors) have here. If I don't, they can send me back if they want. I study about 2½ hours on week days after school, 1½ of Swedish and then my other classes, and study my Swedish on the weekends too. Other than that, it's great! :)

Now for some pictures!

I fiddled witht his for half and hour. These pictures would not load properly here because they are two large...


These are called Kantarella... we go and pick them and clean them up... they taste really nummy!


This is a somewhat recent picture of my big brother Marcus... I think it was some sort of formal party or dinner. who knows...


This is my sister Rebecca. She is gone now though, she's on exchange in Kentucky/ Kansas? I can never remember.



Well, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment