November 21, 2001

I came home and my father caught me alone in my room.
Damn, here it comes - i thought to myself. and sure enough, it did.
however - my father is funny, he approaches the things he wants to talk about in the same manner as I do - ... that is to say that he doesnt. He asked a total of one question to which I answered : " we're going to find out aren't we? " - and then left it at that.

There is so much more...
...
too bad, so sad - buy the video on DVD and break it in two.
who cares.

Today I hit my 90 days. They gave me a bunch of packets of stuff. It seems that in the event that I want new glasses, they'll pay for the majority of the eye exam, and the glasses themselves. I find that odd. Not only that - but say this bump on my index finger actually turns out to be something of some serious nature and I have to get big $$$ surgery - they'll pay for the majority of that being done as well. I don't get it. Not only do I not get ( get meaning "understand" ) it - but I don't like it either. I dont like insurance. So sue me. I dont like the concept - and I dont like it in practice. Actually, I belive there are two sorts of insurance - one being the one that continually pays for you - be that medical, dental, or eye-care... and then there is the " just in case the event that some random act goes and fucks you over " insurance - being house, fire, theft, and car insurance. You take the good with the bad, and I'd rather just stick with the bad instead of saying " Oh well look at all the good it does " - because I'm damn well tired of hearing about all this shit. I hate it, for example, when someone's house floats away - and they get reimbursed for it - paid - in the event they had "floaty house insurance" - so to speak. Why not just let them be fucked over and die off? I dont enjoy how much government is protecting the daily lives of those who make it what it is. Of course - this hits a vein much deeper than mere insurance. I'm talking about the whole shibang. If I put money in a bank - and then the bank gets robbed, I never expect to see my money again. But what happens? The government makes more money and gives it to the bank. I'll be damned. Here I thought that money was worth something. Go figure. Oh - and then there is the ever present worry about "minimum wage" - which I also dislike. Who gives a shit how much one is paid? I sure as hell dont. Money is onto money as money is. You're saying to yourself - BUT IF I DIDNT GET PAID AT LEAST MINIMUM WAGE I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO PAY MY BILLS !!! - what did I say, bitch? I said I didnt believe in insurance, ohp - no more car bill, ohp - no more house insurance - ohp - no more blah blah blah. Oh - and not only that, but since I was thinking about how you'd still have to pay for your house and car - just not the insurance, I was reminded of INTEREST which - also - is bullshit. I was going to buy a car ( in fact I refuse to buy anything which I dont have the money, directly, for ) and it turned out that I'd be paying 1/4 the price of the car, and then the rest was their " oh here we'll do you a favor by charging you every month, but then we'll put an interest rate so fucking high that you'll be paying for four cars instead of just the one you bought " -- now that's great. No, that's capitalism for you. Make money off the stupid. Hell, make money off the dead. WE ALL KNOW THAT LIFE HAS CHANGED A LOT SINCE THE TRAGEDY - what? My life, with the exception of the fact that I have a job, has changed very little in comparison with this little escapade of " where were you when the towers fell? " - blah blah blah blah blah. I hate people. I hate people a lot. I hate people so much.

As for friday - I'm thinking we brainstorm and come up with some sort of " thanksgiving " tradition we do every year. That'd be fun, but oh - what to do? Not only that, but now that I bought a big roll of HEAVY DUTY ALL WEATHER duct tape - I got a really crazy Idea. - What if instead of TZAing our own cars - that late at night we sneak around and TZA other people's cars? Like, for instance, those cars you find on the side of the road that everyone throws rocks at anyway? Wouldnt that be grand? Just a thought.

Im going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment