November 04, 2001

6 inches of white stuff fell from the sky last night. It was cold, lacey petals larger that quarters, piled itself around and on my adobe. That's right, it was SNOW, and I have pictures to prove it. hehehehe..... Last night it was a beautiful winter wonderland, now the streets are being cleared of it and it's slowly melting. You would think that if it snowed you'd get a day off school wouldn't you? WELL NOT HERE!!! I'm actually glad we have school today. That way I can attack people at school and run after them with giant snow balls.... *plots it all out in her mind* You must know this, I cannot help but share it.... we CAN PLAY WITH THE SNOW AT SCHOOL. MUwaAHAHAahhaaha!!! Poor you Washintonions back home will never have that privelege at BHS.

I will post pictures this evening after I've uploaded them. I don't want to do it now even though I have several hours before I have to go to school at 9:30. Yes, It IS morning here. Twill be a good day I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment