November 19, 2001

Now- I know that sometimes I do things that aren;t quite nece. This is one of those things. ha ha ha ha ha. Sometimes, Bonnie posts about how everyone hates her and is sooo mean to her. A lot- and since she's so good at playing the victim, I thought it would be funny to show, in a Jeff- inspired undercover report minus the pictures, The truth about Bonnie:

GreenEyedFox16: Heather is a big fat bitch. Just because she hates the world as
much as you do does not make her intelligent. I think that it would be a step in
the right direction to cut off all contact with her. What is her purpose? To make
you unhappy? If that's it she's doing a damn good job. Why don't you do the right
thing and get rid of her because deep down you don't like her either and are just
with her for the purpose of being with someone, which, by the way, is very lame.


Funny, yes? Sorry Bonnie- I couldn;t pass it up!

Funny, funny, funny- No wonder she's so paranoid about people not liking her! Filthy language, filthy. Yeah. Now I look bad, but you all hate me anyway. So, yeah. This is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment