November 30, 2001

I AM 18% GEEK.



I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would
I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun?
I should try writting an online test application at 1
am in my underwear.


Take the GEEK Test at Fuali.com!



I am 23% ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET.



I am amazed that I even found this test. This is my first time online, isn't it great, I figured out this AOL-thing! But I don't quite know how to turn the computer off.


Take the INTERNET-ADDICT Test at Fuali.com!


I am 39% Metal-Head.



Most other metal-heads acknowledge my presence, but they laugh at me behind my back. Maybe I need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts.


Take the Metal-Head Test at Fuali.com!










I am 28% Raver.



Well, I have been to a rave. I probably know a bunch of ravers, but they may think of me as an outsider. That's okay, at least I am not a complete freak.

Take the RAVER Test at Fuali.com!













I am 59% Grunge.



I am pretty dirty, all right and, I reek of teen spirit... I would sell my own children for a moldy hotpocket, man.

Take the Grunge Test at Fuali.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment