November 17, 2001

First - there is the matter of movies.

Cassidy, at work - a few of you met him, he calls me collins, mentioned " EPISODE I " - which got me into a frenzy about how much it sucked ass in comparison to the first three. Then I got to bitching about how special effects dont make up for the lack of a plot - and that the pod racing was nothing more than a marketing gimmick. The pod racing no-where compared to the greatness that was Hans Solo running from TIE FIGHTERS and then hiding inside a giant worm - then finding this out. That was action. That was action with a plot. And it was good. Then the begining of the second movie alone is stuff of good-ness. I remember vividly the snow battle, which you knew was coming at the end of the first film - and then there was the big walkers, and the small ones... Luke skywaker and the flyer things and the cables to trip them. GREATNESS.

Then you have pod racing. They couldnt just up and steal the boy, oh no - that'd make some sort of sense / but they had to " earn " or " buy " the boy in an uber race on some backwoods planet which took up the entire duration of the majority of the film. What the fuck. Where is HANS SOLO and his AWESOME MOVES when you need them? I hate the direction movies are going these days. Of course - my little rant didnt help any when he asked if I liked " THE MATRIX " ...

I dont think he enjoyed my answer any.

I stopped by the school today. It was rather uneventfull.
I find life to be more uneventfull as the days pass by. and by.

The board itself seems to have hit somewhat of a posting slump.
ah well, normally what we'd do to fix that is add a bunch of new people in hope that they would compell others to post. I wont do that anymore. In fact - I dont think any changes will be made to the postees anytime soon / as for the board --- due to distractions and so on I've had to postpone my massive revamp. And WINDOWS XP is a bitch-and-a-half to deal with. Although fade is really really nice.

I have plenty of underworldish goodies at my disposal now.
Tomorrow I should have my rendevous with the infamous Rachael.
Hmm, then again - I might add her to the board, but much as Doreen doesnt post much of anything I dont think she'd be compelled to either.

So much for old flames eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment