November 21, 2001

but wait. I'm not done yet.

Im going to either go out and get a professionally done tatoo ( probably two ) one of them being a pen mark I found on myself and have been re-writing every day since, I dont know how it got there or what not - but it looks so neat I enjoy it.

Then Im going to tatoo " tza " on the little part between one's thumb. to explain - you have your thumbnail - which then has a joint, then another joint - then it connects to your hand. that space between your hand and your thumbnail - there. real little. just so i can see it. if anyone of you would be interested in such a life-scarring endeavour as well - just ask me and i will be sure to hook you up with the funds to do so, with me. yes - it'll be stupid, but it will be OUR stupid, and a great story to tell, none the less.

also - i dont think my current plan allows me to make ftp users for the space I have. I do - however, think that if I upgrade that I can do such a thing. With that in mind - that'd mean my monthly fee would be ... oh - i think 30$ - but not only that - i'd be able to give you all your own webspace to do with whatever you please. and instead of 10 @loose-slugs.com addresses, I'd have thirty - meaning I'd give them to each and every-one of you. But Im thinking if I should charge for the space. I dont think so. So - if I go with the upgrading - and I can then make ftp users - and then I can give you each your own little folder and then link it up here to the main site - we'll have our own little places to put whatever-the-fuck we feel like ( as long as it is isnt too graphic to where the hosting people get on my ass ) - wont that be grand.

as for PHP - I found out how to get my own scripts - but as to being able to get them to work on the damn hosted site is another thing all-together, I dont know how to make the fucking folders able to be written to - and they didnt help me when I asked for god-damn help. So I've got to actually READ THINGS to figure that out. Hopefully when I have the time I will get around to that - and have a better side-bar navigation center for you.

that - and speaking of wasting money - anyone know where I can buy buisness cards for relitavely cheap, but good looking? Im going to make some buisness cards ( again - anyone wanna jump on the bandwagon here just say the word and I will see what I can do ) for either loose-slugs.com ( general cards ) or for myself ( TZA influenced ) - those would be fun to just pass around to anyone you randomly run into in life, say someone who works at burgerking or someone you run into at school or the mall.

I have to buy new shoes today, by the way - just so you know.

also ~
has anyone heard from jeff? i think there is some sort of big hoop-lah with tests and so on going down at the college because he hasnt been posting, or been chatting to anyone online ( that i know of ) - crazy stuff, i was just curious because, to some extent, I am concerned and hopefully he's ok and doing well. Go figure.

now I'm really going to bed.


Take the Affliction Test, God Damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment