November 07, 2001

I write a lot of things... what can I say, it isn't much like the stuff you guys post .....ehhh all of my work "as of late" has been about my loss of passion, my feeling alone, and the self destruction found in numbing my pain away with drugs. About the ambiguity of life, in confusion about life itself. About the philosophy of empathy and mitigation.. I write about serious matters of my life, about my deepest inner conflicts, about being a human being... but what can hold a stick to ALF ??
I wrote a couple last night ... here

Idle day
Idle time
there without much thinking
not with much to tell
an idle day
an idle time
this time without much worry
not with having much to care.
A simple time of dreaming
much time does not compair
my idle day and time
my having humble joy
my wonder and my worry
a simple pleasure dreaming there
time


Help me corrode me in me.
Help me treat me badly.
See me sadly in me.
Corrosion
in illusion
in delusion
in confusion
Help me erode me in me.
Tears of my addictions.

As I am consumed by my illusions.......

Fearing sweet apathy
to follow on the road
that followed ends abruptly
passing my indefinite reality
sways on hairlike hinges
at the fringes of an unknown road
that followed ends abruptly....

In the motions of distortion
mind lingers on the fingertips
of breaking all the sanity...

As I am consumed by my illusions
As I drift on fearing apathy


fading simply slowly
into the dismal unreality
of empty nonexistence
presence dwindle slowly
into the inexperienced
falling down the hole
conscience twisting difference
and the rabbit in the hole

fusion in the sadness
chaos gives forward to impression
dwindle in the madness
self control recession

As I mitigate confusion
I lose myself to this illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment