January 09, 2004

[¿]

That fucker did Soldier! God I hated that movie. Hated. Hated almost as much as I hated Mr. Parr... Klingon rat-bastard.

Yes... we all know how much I hated him.

I had almost put that god-forsaken movie out of my mind until you mentioned it just now Jimmy. Why? Why did you have to mention it now... after all these years... why?

Soldier can be equated with the visual version of cyanide or lead... if it were ever possible to make poison visual.

BTW, who did Mortal Kombat Annihilation... because that movie was extremely horrible. I didn't hate it like I hate Mr. Parr or Soldier, but I sure didn't like it. Mortal Kombat was decent. It wasn't good... but it was decent.

I would play six degrees... but I can't think of actors in parts that well at times... plus, I would likely do something easy without realizing it, like Jim Carrey to Val Kilmer. Only I'd go some long route before I realized the direct link. Cause I do that. yeeup.

Also... do animated movies count? Cause technically they are movies too.

On second thought, i don't think I wanna travel down Jimmy's dark path of boredom and regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment