January 05, 2004

I read heather's post and halfway through thought to myself " god damnit jeff, whats with all the bullshit research? whoop de do - you can pull facts out of your ass " and was fully prepared to post " god damnit jeff, whats with all the bullshit research? whoop de do - you can pull facts out of your ass " - but then I got to the " also, my daddy " part and was somewhat confused ( I must have overlooked the initial " My Daddy " in the second paragraph ) - and thought to myself : " what the fuck? "

And then I scrolled down and found that it was, in fact, Heather who posted the bullshit research ala Rosie O'Donnel and so forth.
So . . .

God damnit Heather, whats with all the bullshit research? Whoop de do - you can pull facts out of your ass.

I long ago learned, with the help of Jimmoi, that facts within themselves are meaningless and most often than not, contrived and presented in a manner which will always make the person presenting the facts "in the right" - It is why I never joined debate and it is why I have stopped watching the news. You can take a cue from Aarons oh-so-heralded, and lost, film " THE BIG KAHUNA about everyone being an advertising platform for something or another, be it religion, idealism, or products in which one sells. So I gave up on facts. Everything can be perceived a different way. In fact I gave up on tons of things.

I'm sure you were there right on the pulse of America, Heather, oogling over Rosie O'Donnel and the fact that she was being entirely human in the idea that people who can injure her family should not have guns but her protectors should. Whoop. De. Do. America is full of shits who all strive and lust for tolitalitarianism as long as they are the ones making the rules. Finger pointing sons of bitches who tattle on eachother when they think someone else has an advantage over them.

The jury cries : " WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS TO PROVE SUCH! "

I'll be the first to say that I dislike organizations. Be it organized religion, or the ever-so-glorified National Rifle Association. To say that I agree with one person, more less, a group of people is preposterous as it is pretentious. Everyone has a different take on every idiosyncratic nuance of life and given parameters and isntances will sway from those ideals. So here is my fact : Anyone related to the National Rifle Association is a pussy, a big fucking faggot. How do you like them apples?

You know who else is a big loser from Shitsville, a small town outside the city of IDIOTOWN? Randy Weaver and David Koresh - but why James, why are these people stickfuckers and ballfaced morons? Because I dont know who they are thats why. They have no affect on my life so I don't bother giving a living shit about who they are.

The analysts cry : " But James, They do affect your life! What if the decisions they make...." blah blah blah. I don't care.

I could waste my time by going to this site or this one and read up about Randy Weaver or David Koresh but I won't because I don't care. I've never claimed to be intelligent, and that is my saving grace.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL OF THIS?!


Britney Spears
got married in Las Vegas!
To a childhood friend of hers!
As a joke!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She wore a baseball cap and jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they didn't even know that you needed a marriage liscense to get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS.
and pinkie.
the joke was that your father could kill jeff with his pinkie.
this is when I braved going to your house to pick you up when we were "dating"
and jeff gave me a ride and he said he was going to stay in the car because he didnt know how your father would react
because I told jeff that your father was a crazy green beret who, might, in a fit of rage attack him for being guamanian.

" NUMMER WON, THE INTIMIDATOR! "

No comments:

Post a Comment