January 08, 2004

[Among Us]

First, I'm pretty sure Jimmy knew about Alien: Resurrection. After all, he's one of those people that knows about things pertaining to movies. He may not always get the specifics right, but I'm pretty sure he knew about it.

Really, I think that everyone knew that, almost making my post pointless.

Secondly, how can you call Alien 3 the best of them? Yeah it was good. And as Jimmy pointed out, the fact that the humans didn't have guns made for a good little twist, but I wouldn't call it the best.

While I don't remember as much about the first or second one, mostly the second one cause I've seen it less, I know that they are still the top two.

The first one because that's where we actually meet the Alien. If I remember correctly, its only one Alien, and yet it manages to rip up those space scientists. Plus, who can forget that chilling moment when the egg hatches and the face-hugger Alien latches itself on that guy. And then when it rips out of his stomach for the first time? C'mon, we are talking classic moments.

The second one is better than the third easily. I remember that one being the scariest one to me when I was a kid. I was fuckin' scared. One of the only movies to really scare the shit out of me. I would check under my bed before going to sleep for weeks after seeing it, always afraid that I'd get attacked.

That was the one where Ripley fights with the Alien inside of that mechanized mover thing. I will ALWAYS remember that. And where Bishop (its name was Bishop right), was all ripped up, with its white blood pouring all over the place.

I can only hope you were joking about Alien 3 being the best of them easily. IF it was the best, it certainly isn't "easily".

No comments:

Post a Comment