January 07, 2004

[Snowy Seattle]

So Seattle finally got snow. That was interesting. Spent the day walking all over the place, having some hot soup, and finally building stuff. That was also after sledding down a hill and almost into Lake Washington a copule of times. Interesting stuff.

So I decided, why not try building something. So I preceeded to build Fort Awesome... only to be deterred when I realized, it was starting to rain and there wouldn't be enough snow.

And I also figured, while I know I could build something far far grandeur than James IMBLOO, or whatever he told me it was... I wanted something different. So I combined my efforts with my roommate Allens and we built Gigantimus the Snow Beast, which turned out to be nine feet tall, at my best estimation, and probably the tallest Snow Beast ever created.

After all, anybody can build an igloo, and anybody can build a three-part snowman... but none of you fuckers could build Gigantimus... who by the way owns you all.

(I'll post pictures later - provided James can show me how to upload them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment