January 02, 2004

[Job Huntin']

Heh, steve-o does seem in an elevated sort of mood. Maybe one day i'll break down and say meds are okay for me...

but i still don't like 'em right now. It's a personal preference thing, not an attack on anybody.

I heard a funny story on Headline News a couple days ago about a guy who walked into a fast food restaurant and robbed the place, and on his way out accidently, and unknowingly, dropped an application completely filled out with his personal info.

The cops were able to catch him easily.

Now, you might think that was the funny part. I can see why. I could even relate to doing something stupid like that.

But to me, the funny part was that it took place in Texas, and the fast food place was a Whataburger!

Man, that's classic. I remember living in Texas and going there. I don't remember much about it now, other than the color scheme of the joint was some weird brown and orange thing... like it was ripped straight out of the seventies. Manoman, good place though. I remember the burgers being pretty damn good.

Fuckin' good actually. Yummm, it'd be nice to have a Whataburger! burger right about now.

Of course, they don't like it when you eat in the library, especially so close to the computers... facists.

Ahem, so yeah, that was funny. Funny and nostalgic.

I have more to say, but I'll save it for a later post. Oh, and Mr. Collins, how do you upload pictures if you don't have your own personal webspace, cause I've had lots of good ones, but no chance to post them.

... FIFTH POST RULES!

No comments:

Post a Comment