January 05, 2004

[literal]

Hahahehehaha

Who'd have thought anyone would have even read a post i wrote while half-asleep watching the news.

It's funny cause the post I originally intended to write was about how the Crocodile Hunter was feeding crocodiles with one hand and holding his newborn in the other... and how that's why he's still around... because if the croc decides to get wild, he can throw babies at it!

Then I thought, nah, the mental image of the great army of Hallmark rising up against the NRA just seemed more visually funny. You know, "Happy Birthday BITCHES!" as Hallmark crushes the gun-toters.

Plus, I also thought, its kinda funny that a card company that wishes people to get well would be considered anyone's enemy... even though in the back of my mind I figured that there must be a reason... that the NRA couldn't just be full of idiots with guns... i mean that would be senseless... and senselessness in America... why that's just unheard of. I mean of course I know Hallmark is a huge cooperation and prolly have the resources to kill off my entire family and deport me to the moon no questions asked...

But did i take that seriously... HAHA.

Anyway, that being that

for the sake of novelty, and cause running of the bulls is just to darn tame... i say,

Fuck you Heather, I'll take on your gun totin' daddy anyday!

(knowing full well that I will prolly die within a half second of coming into his gun sights :P)

((take as seriously as you wish))

time for resumés

No comments:

Post a Comment