January 04, 2004

[The NRA Pities you!]

So... in the realm of the completely funny ass insane...
The NRA has chosen the Methodist Baptist Church and Britney Spears, and HALLMARK CARDS as a part of its top 10 or 15 list of enemies.

Hahahahahaha...

I'm sorry, maybe i'm the only one who finds this funny. But c'mon. It's the NRA... the NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION... and their greatest enemy is none other than Britney Spears?

Now i myself have said she is evil... but i didn't really regard her as a threat, and I don't have a collection of assault rifles ready to be used to hunt squirrel.

And Hallmark? Now that's just as ridiculous as that time i posted about the evilness of Wallabies. I mean... seriously. The only difference was that I was obviously not serious, but just posting...

... I don't know... i think somewhere along the way I stepped into this alternate reality of stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment