February 18, 2004

SATURDAY, MARCH 20th.

You have a good four weeks until that day.
What you'll need on March 20th is the following :

1. Plenty of rest the previous night.
2. An alarm which goes off at 7am to wake you up.
3. 30$ ( +15$ 'spending money' )
4. An taste for running, shooting, and generally getting dirty.

Why?

I went up to operationpaintball on monday and talked with debbie.
she still remembers us. a lot has changed in the respect that they're " big " now.
Instead of putting an email address here for you all to email if you're interested ( you lazy fucksticks ) -
I will be avidly recruiting and bothering people to show up.

Niggers and Bitches -

ps. what I will need from everyone is to send me any and all contacts for any and all people anyone is interested in seeing show up.
I might even have a couple of surprises hidden up my sleeve, people you've all forgotten. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment