February 05, 2004

[Hypno-craziness]

So if I want a job working in the office of a hypno-therapist, i can have it.

Hehehe... now it's work, and even though i'm not the biggest subscriber to hypnosis, not that i disbelieve or believe... just... weary of it...

anyway, even though that, still, it's a paycheck. Sad thing is it starts at $9.00 an hour. Good things: the lady said that there is plenty of room for advancement in pay, and i'd be working on a sort of start up business... it's more in its growing period now, and has been around for years, but still. How amazing is that?

Basically that means, I can garner support and all that, while being in a clinical setting. Meh... I don't know, it's work... but i still wanted to hear from the SCCA place that I applied, but they never got back to me.

That kinda pisses me off, because they said they would. How hurtful.

Anyway, remember kiddies, don't go to the forums. FORUMS ARE EVIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment