August 17, 2002

Yeah.....so the only thing I had heard about this was what Napster posted.

and then what James posted.

You know what? That's all I'm going to know, because I really don't care. I'm sure someone will try make it so that I know more.....but I don't care to either way.

You know why I don't care? Bands like Drowning Pool are shit. Plain and simple.

For every Hendrix, you have a dozen Steely Dans. With a Genesis, you get plenty of Boy George. Free with every Cobain, a fair helping of Courtney Love. Guess which of the two categories Drowning Pool falls into.


Onward:

Went to Costco today. They were doing demos like crazy. Discovered the "International Cheeses" booth. Man, is that dangerous. I must have eaten half a pound of various cheeses I can't even pronounce, all in little bitty cubes. Of course, no Costco lunch is complete without rounding things out by going through the various food departments.

Nothing beats a free lunch, one bite-sized serving at a time.


Steven, sorry to bitch out on poker, but I'm going to be a little broke until the first of the month. We're trying to get the Civic put together (with the new motor) by the last import drags of the season, which happens to be two weeks from today, and it isn't exactly a cheap venture. So I'm going to need that 20 bucks for gas and whatnot. Hopefully I'll be able to win a little cash there, but I may be going up against the Civic.....maybe I'll be more consistent....

No comments:

Post a Comment