August 29, 2002

Okay this will be the last post I direct at you. I will not respond to your weak attempts at insults, I just wish to clarify one thing:
What I meant by "If you actually want to catch an ass-kicking, just keep up the same line of bullshit rhetorical banter if we ever meet again face-to-face." Fairly simple. In the real world, not on the internet, when you insult somebody in that manner to their face, they won't put up with it. Instead of getting in to a little war of words, they'll simply kick the shit out of you. Or attempt to do so. I know this from first hand experience.

Hiding behind the internet has become a popular thing to do. Its very similar to a small dog, say, a Chihuahua, barking and growling at someone from behind an eight foot chain-link fence. There is security provided by the board, and as James points out "what happens on the board, stays on the board." That's fine, people can then say whatever they feel without the dangers that exist in the outside world.

Know this: I do not simply bark on the board. If you ask anyone who knows me, they'll agree I say what I want, when I want, to whomever I want. I don't care. It's gotten me in fights and brawls before, it will again. If means a stay with room and board on the county's dime, so be it. Just ask Brad Borton as to who it was that kept us from brawling at the track that time. Wasn't me. Sure as hell wasn't him. His dad and the track officials were the only people there who kept us all out of Thurston County jail that night.

What you've said to me here would never fly if we were actually in the same room. I have a hard time believing you would ever say the things you've posted here to someone's face. I have fought with people that I consider friends over less.

So, basically, bark and yip all you want. If you ever want to step around the fence and try to back it up, just give me a call. I'll be more than happy to critique your debate style with a foot and a half of maple and steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment