August 26, 2002

One word:

Turoc.
I loved them both.


Mario 64 was mind-blowing. Maybe that was more because of the substances I may or may not have been taking at the time.....

And Goldeneye. That had to be the best N64 game.

"Original Techno Composition"....now if that isn't bordering on a contradiction, I don't know what is. Not that I don't like techno, I do. It's just that....well....I spent a lot of years doing nothing but learning and playing music, so I guess I'm still a purist at heart. Of course, I've forgotten 90% of what I once knew about music. Maybe closer to 95%.

Jesse - man, I thought I knew you....evidently not.


Either way, lets see a show of hands from all of those present who managed to graduate from high school after only ONE senior year:




yeah.

didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment