August 26, 2002

It is good to see everyone, yet again - back in the swing of things.

Aaron and Steven going at it again ( again with something I dont care much to jump into on - what is with that? why dont the two of you choose a god-damned topic that I know something about so I can show both of you up? ;b ) - and Jesse casually telling everying to shut up - Bradbury commenting from the sidelines and then out of nowhere Zacho says something that just makes me laugh like a no good :

" Last christmas I Was the board .... so fuck. "

that was great. I mean c'mon - to think the board was even here last christmas still trips me out - On one hand you have that this has stayed around for that long - and on the other hand you have the small thought that " a year or two still isnt that long of a time " - whooo.

Anywho - on to my post :


Football

here it is bitches - at work they play football games and here I was thinking to myself " you know what I want to play? I want to play TECMO FOOTBALL " - because that game was the shit. Anyone saying otherwise obviously never spent their entire summer drinking pepsi, eating doritos, and playing Tecmo with their pal who was lucky enough to own a NES. In fact, the more I think about the more Im going to go out and spend like 300$ on getting a NES and all the old-school games I grew up with. The FIRST final fantasy, the old-school hockey game where you could start fights, the CONTRA series, oh my jesus - and even the MeGa MAN series. NINJA GAIDEN. EXCITE-BIKE. DOUBLE-DRAGON. BLASTER MASTER. METAL-GEAR. BATTLE-TOADS. PAPERBOY. SUPER DODGE BALL. PRO WRESTLING. these are classics. Games that if hadn't been - I would probably remember most of my childhood and all the anal-probing and sex-play that my homoerotic foreign bus-driving next-door neighbor named Phil did to me. ... wait-a-minute.

but then there is the other thing I am almost tempted to spend my money on - and it isnt NES or NES games. But rather, a SNES ( OH MY JESUS HE ADDED AN +S ) - and when I got to thinking about all the awesome games on the SNES all I could think of was Mario Kart ... and I kept thinking. ... and I really didnt get anything else but Mario Kart because I really didnt enjoy the SNES and thought it sucked anyway. HAH. SO FUCK YOU SNES.

No comments:

Post a Comment