August 28, 2002

Okay......I never said anything about speed......but there is a huge difference between driving "safely" and driving precisely.
Driving in a manner that most consider to be "safe" is not necessarily better than driving precisely. If someone has physical control over their vehicle, and knows how to make it do what they want, then they will know the limits of safety while driving. However most people who drive "safely" are the biggest dangers on the road.

It grows more and more clear that you really don't know shit about actual driving, so I'm not going to bother arguing this with you anymore. I'm sure you can get in a car and go from point "A" to point "B" effectively, however I have no doubt that the nuances of the art remain unknown to you.

Either way, I'm done. It's a waste of time to continue debating this with you.


Yeah.

You obviously don't understand that I was trying to fuck with you when I made those "threats" you refer to, as well as the colorful insults. As the old saying goes, just trying to "get your goat." (That isn't meant in any manner that involves Velcro gloves and kneepads, it's just an expression.)
The fact that you thought I would actually show up proves how damn stupid you are. You aren't worth the time.


If you actually want to catch an ass-kicking, just keep up the same line of bullshit rhetorical banter if we ever meet again face-to-face. Aside from that.....whatever.


One thing...you are very quick to bring out the personal insults? Why is this? Are you so insecure that the only way you can feel good about yourself is by finding small things to point out in people? What the hell is your problem? I don't know you. You don't know me. As of now, it's going to stay that way. I really don't want to.

If your only purpose in coming to this board is to start shit and stir up a hornet's nest, you've certainly succeeded. Either grow up and knock it the hell off or quit wasting out time. You may notice, we quite often have discussions between ourselves. These discussions often could be taken as a little insulting.....but yet we're all still on good terms with one another because we don't take serious jabs. It's all meant in good fun.

I never wanted to make this personal, as I enjoy a good debate, but you ruined it by bringing in intensely personal insults. I'll admit, you struck a nerve, and I got a little pissed about it. How about you just fucking stop now, before things get nasty?

In closing, take your half-baked, bullshit little pre-pubescent personality and shove it up your faggot ass, you worthless fucking shit-for-brains excuse for a human being. How's that for clever, bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment