August 28, 2002

James....that System of a Down post kicked ass.

I can't help but agree with your interpretation that they want you to steal their porch lights. Or maybe they just want you to replace them with a lower wattage light bulb? Maybe trade the ones they have for some 40 watt or something.



Get your facts straight, junior. I do not live with my parents. I rent a house from them. I don't know where you get this "pillar of success" shit, but I have never claimed to be anything along those lines, nor have I ever supported any such claim.

Mistakes don't always characterize the existence of flaws. I recall having said "fuckups happen." If you're trying to say you've never made a mistake in the areas you consider yourself to be strong in, then you are lying through your teeth. Plain and simple.

You really need to quit bringing up incidents about which you know nothing. You were not there, nor have I ever explained the circumstances of my accident to you or anyone you associate with.
Quit bringing it up.

Now you want to go back to driving again. How many miles do you drive in an average week? Or, more to the point, how many miles in the past year? Hell, why not in your entire driving career? Do you know any of those numbers?

"I question why you think your job is so extravagant"
Hmm....I make 20 bucks an hour fixing shit. I have excellent benefits. But "extravagant?" No. I may have said it's a good job, which it is, or used the term "gravy" to imply it's smooth and easy, but I don't know where you get extravagant from.



Finally, there is a major line between actions and words. You don't know what my actions are or have been, only what I get on here and post. Go fuck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment