August 11, 2002

I'm back from California.........
and I cannot see the point in living anywhere else.

My parents decided this was going to be an "Educational" trip.
So we went to the San Diego Zoo and saw a lot of emo kids.
and we went to this smelly tar museum that was terribly boring.

the boys in cali are yum. :D


and Oh yes.. the flight there SUCKED.
I had to go from Salt Lake City to Orange County/John Wayne (on Delta Airlines ofcourse).
I got to the airport at 5am for a 6am flight.
The flights were full.
I finally left at 2pm because we bought standby tickets for Southwest.
which is like the fucking WalMart of airlines. ugh. the plane was full of children and fat people. disgusting.


and now... my hair is being complete shit. which i mean i think it's falling out.
fantastic. so i'm gonna go spend a bunch of money on a pink jacket from Guess next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment