August 27, 2002

It wasn't directed at James. But when he jumped in, well, I had to respond.

You need to make the distinction between flaws and mistakes. Sometimes fuckups happen. There are also such things as bad choices, which would also fall under the heading of mistakes.

Now, I never responded to your first comment about my pedestrian incident, because I felt it wasn't needed. But you brought it up again. Two things:

1: If you've never had a wreck of some kind, or a ticket, or whatever, then you don't drive much.

2: If you want to bring up driving skill, shut the fuck up right now. I'll out-drive you any day. If you don't think so, bring your best. I will beat it.

Just for the record, we all think it's pretty damn funny when you try to insult Steven. It's stupid when you try to insult me. Maybe you should give it up, before something bad happens to you.


In short, suck a dick, you whiny little fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment