August 26, 2002

Hahaha - a good laugh, but none the less the statement : " Either way, lets see a show of hands from all of those present who managed to graduate from high school after only ONE senior year: " holds no water what-so-ever ( or so, in my eyes ).

I would just like to remind all of you how many dumb motherfuckers out there who work at burger-king and some other shit-end-job who go to community college just as if it were " higher school " who do have diplomas and did graduate high-school. These are the people I despise, and a reason I can argue against the credibility of a diploma, or - more specifically - a BETHEL HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. There are people who dont know who Freud is. What a Freudian slip is. Who Karl Marx is. Who mistake INDIA FOR A GOD DAMNED CONTINENT and AFRICA FOR A COUNTRY. People who do not know basic math skills, have diplomas. People who can barely spell - people who can barely read - and people who can barely speak a coherant sentence without using words such as " fuck " " ass " or " shit ". These people all have diplomas.

Personally - these are reasons why I am proud to state that I am a non-grad.
and proud to realise that I do not need a piece of paper to know that I have knowledge worth of value.

As Bart Simpson stated on t-shirts which were banned from school :
Underachiever, and proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment