August 26, 2002

I would contest - still, that SNES was a SHITTY console - I hated it, I vaguely remember any game that was worth multiplayer-experience. Almost every game for that system that people harold " saving " it are single player RPGish Final Fantasy Chrono Trigger games. And as for the N64 - I would say that the only game released to " almost but not quite " save that console was TETRIS - with up to four players all playing at the same time and the prolifieration of N64 controlers you were always capable to have a good time with that game.

And another thing I've been thinking about thats been getting on my nerves lately is how they dont have " small toys " anymore - things that you can collect and play with. Two things I've been looking for are these small " muscle men " that were called : M.U.S.C.L.E. and there were tons of them - some flesh colored others neon colored - and they didnt move they were just like small hard-plastic figurines that looked real mean and you could make them fight and use your imagination and could have like five or six of them in your pocket. They were my savior during long road trips - all you needed was a handfull of them and you could make so many stories and so on and so forth. Anywho - needless to say - there arent any of them that I can find, asides from eBAY where they'll cost an arm and a leg ( I want to get like a couple hundred of them ) - and another thing that I cannot find are the small Z-BOTS - which were kind of like the muscle men but these could move and they were odd colored and robots and they were basically the same thing but smaller.

Now-a-days the only things I can find are like miniature poke-mon figurines which dont look as cool and are always " posed " in positions that you cant really do anything with. And they're all anime-inspired so when you buy a SMALL figure you get like 97% eyes, 2% torso and 1% arms+legs. WHAT THE FUCK I WANTED A FIGURINE NOT A LARGE PAIR OF EYES WITH ARMS AND LEGS AND A BODY HANGING OFF OF IT.

So FUCK YOU BANDAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment