August 16, 2002

So get this - I have figured out my problem.
I hate people. Just people in general. People I dont know. Hell - sometimes even people I do know.
I hate people who drive slow on the road.
I hate people who are lazy and dont do things that even a half-sentient rock could do if it grew arms and could speak spanish.

and so it goes-

now I have a 1500 ( +? ) computer and it is so sweet Im creaming my pants even while typing this sentence.
this sentence as well.

Sorry for not posting as much lately -
life ( or rather, work ) - just has been catching up to me.

oh my jesus - and jimmoi posts.
and zach posts.

hmmm.
now where is jeff?


there are times in one's life where they have to re-evalutate where they are and where they are going.
their future and past and present all in one big comglamoration ( ? ) of thinking-ness

....

im still waiting for mine to hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment