December 20, 2001

Wendell G. Henry

Born on Jan. 23, 1981 in Puyallup, WA and passed away on Dec. 16, 2001 in Graham, WA. He was a student at Pierce College, and is survived by his father Glen Henry, mother Colleen (Richard) Landry, sisters Fawn (Virgil) Davis, Kathryn Henry, 2 nieces and 1 nephew. A memorial service will be held at Powers Funeral Home in Puyallup on Friday at 11:00am, and a grave- side service will follow at Woodbine Cemetery.

I miss Wendell. I am furious that the school has not acknowledged his death. Today I gave Mr. Hammond a note asking that he do something, at least tell the teachers because I found out from a student. I hope some of you who knew Wendell can come to the funeral.

I wish there was something that I could say to tell about what a loss his death is but words fail me. He was a kind, sensitive, funny person. Knowing Wendell made me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment