December 07, 2001

So I bought the tool DVD, what does it matter to you? Good CD, and good DVD. Mmm, Tool videos are tastey. I might get into still-frame photography with all this money I'm cashing away. Heather displayed an equal amount of interest in the topic as well. Mmmmm... Now all I have to do is find a still-frame camera, learn some techniques, get some good clay, and try to think up some really sweet " stories " - or maybe stories of my own ported into a clay-film. neatness.



Zacho- studio apartments are the shit and want one myself - however when the need come's a rising for " privacy " - it is far from a walk down to the nearest toilet station for a big good poop ( otherwise stated as " there is very little privacy " ) --- but 150 a month for a studio apartment, where in chroist's sakes are you looking? Thats so bloody cheap ( you have to remember I make 13.13$ and hour now and bring in an average of 600-700 biweekly ) - and maybe if we could get to talking ( or if we could make it easier on the both of us, just get our two women associates to start yapping at eachother ) we could consider the possibility of getting a place together... hmm, then again - you'd probably not like that. but I do know that I need to get out of this bloody house. And quick.



I should be buying online-christmas presents, being that they'll probably be late ( no, not probably, will ) anyway. Ah well. If you cant take late-presents then fuck you. I have to remember to send off my insurance. oh - something I thought up today while at work : KEVIN SMITH sucks for the same reasons that SHAKESPEAR sucks. Both of them arent really good with plots or story - however the presentation of their material may be witty, strikingly poetic, and good good - the " meat " of the stuff just isnt what fullfills my appetite.



you'll notice i'm splicing in pictures of random things throughout this post - thats to make it seem like I'm actually making a post of some 'gusto' when, in fact, all the pictures themselves have absolutely nothing to do with the material in which I am posting. Go figure. I might go down to the school today - reguardless of how tired I am. Maybe I will get some burger king for michael. But considering how much of an ass he enjoys posting I am ... hmm - makes you wonder if I should do it at all. One second while I go off to put some coolant in my car.



Hmm. then again - I dont exactly know where that shit goes. I'll just wait until someone who does stops by. The " thing " that lives in my dresser is making noise - i went and opened up one of the drawers and now it's stopped. Hmm. Maybe it isnt a mouse. Maybe something grew. I will have to take apart my dresser to find out. that'll be fun. Or will it ?



I suddenly just got tired. Too bad school-ites, i'll stop by next friday, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment