December 20, 2001

2. _l_o_o_s_e__s_l_u_g_s___.:::ó ••
Saturday, December 16 whell, in not gonna debate on this cus you know i cant type after i come home from wurk, and i have artirithus and my mom is cheep ...
... is kept in James Collin's basement, along with his collection of Sawatzki and Devlin pictures. These episodes are more "adult" then the rest of the ...
... by post'rs of mr swatzski and devlin (his skewl teachers) and proceeded to masterbate to there believed presenc'. -mmmm, devlin, you make me so hot, ...
51% Sun, 02 Dec 2001 00:06:47 GMT http://loose-slugs.com/archives/2000_12_10_archive.html

I would like to know what this is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind, just eliminate me from the board. I don't need to read obscene things about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment