December 28, 2001

hello again.... there is something to be said considering all that has happened, but then I think, why should I share that? It doesn't matter to anyone else but me and a few other indviduals here over seas, so forget that. To long of a tale anyway.... LOL. So are all the BHS people enjoying their break? I know I have enjoyed mine. I don't have to got back to school till January 8th.... awhhh the bliss of that. Lay back and do what I please for 3 whole weeks. :)

It's still snowing.... We've got about a foot and a half of it now. I'm glad it's gone back to the big fluffy ones again... those are my favorite. My psyco snowman is starting to look like some sort of weird marshmellow with all that excess snow on him. LOL.... well this is me saying hej då again.... I'm going out with some friends for a bit. Oh yay.... hehehe... buh bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment