December 18, 2001

oh.
and I was talking to my father and he was complaining about EQ and how that he has had the account for two years and " didnt want to lose it " and I yelled at him - saying it was just a fucking game and he didnt have to put so much effort into it - and he said that he didnt have much of anything else to put his time/effort into.

this is because he is white.
but he did have something.
he had his children - but didnt find them interesting.
never has - dont think he ever will.
I laughed when I came to that conclusion later on.

My family is " broke " this christmas.
I have more monetary suppliments than they do.
So I'm going to " pep up " our celebration this year with a surprise.
hopefully it will get everyone up and at-them.

is anyone up for going to Shari's - or some other " get-to-gether " occasion ( possibly even at my house / kind of like the barbeque only not ) on christmas eve? no need for presents - being here itself would be enough. my grandparents and calvin will be present, although much like thanksgiving we can just ignore them. ah hah. we could play my newly acquire games. I dont know - if you're interested in stopping by - just email me ( notmud@loose-slugs.com ) or call if you have the number. I'd like that. I dont know.

two posts and a whole lot of wasted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment