December 22, 2001

A few words after a froidy without jimmoi ... but with someone that we are all glad to see again..

what was my best christmas presant this year ?.. It came early on the faces of my friends, the faces of people that I will never forget... It came with a smile and a hot cup of coffee.. It came and said "dude when do you get off work ?" .. but seriously .. The best gift I could have ever asked for was never wrapped by elves or carried in a magic sled.. there weren't any deer ticks to be found for miles, or any fat guys hopped up on magic dust... Just a few familiar faces, a few familiar smiles.. A hug, a smoke and a few laughes. The best presant under my tree took a year of constant effort. The best presant comes in the memmories I share with each of you of the times we spent together laughing and enjoying life. The times we had to comfort one another when we were hurting. Some of you I have known forever, and some are rather new.. but all the same it doesn't matter, because we shared a bit of our lives together. I can't think of a better gift in life than having spent the last year with you guys...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year... It will not be our last......... Mike Rigney

No comments:

Post a Comment