December 01, 2001

I am 23% SKA.



I am not ska. I am not even close... I don't even know what skanking is? I may need guidance, get offline and see if I can go find myself a show, or a CD, or something.


Take the SKA Test at Fuali.com!I am 28% ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET.



I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!


Take the INTERNET-ADDICT Test at Fuali.com!I am 48% Metal-Head.



Most other metal-heads acknowledge my presence, but they laugh at me behind my back. Maybe I need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts.


Take the Metal-Head Test at Fuali.com!







I am 78% Grunge.



I need to go take a bath, man! And I might wanna toss that shirt of mine in the wash? Any grungier and I would be mistaken for mildew, dude.

Take the Grunge Test at Fuali.com!










I am 31% EMO.



Not quite Emo
Hmm.. i suggest I stopped listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that I stopped looking at my shoes, I know how the real world looks.

Take the EMO Test at Fuali.com!










I am 9% Raver.



Have I even been to a rave? I'll go home. Loser. I suck. Actually, I am probably just a normal person taking this test and don't know why.

Take the RAVER Test at Fuali.com!


I AM 20% GOTH.



I wanna be a GOTH. But I'm not.
Smoking cloves and too much eyeliner
a goth does not make. I'll go home and take
your Cure CD's with me.


Take the GOTH Test at Fuali.com!

I AM 55% GEEK.



Nerd, Freak, Geek, Dweeb. Sound familiar?
That's okay, cause I will be the richest
person at my 15th year high-school reunion.
If a "con" isn't happening that weekend.


Take the GEEK Test at Fuali.com!

I AM 36% PUNK.



Well, I may know what punk is, but... Okay
maybe some people think I am punk, but is
that enough? Nope.


Take the PUNK/POSER Test at Fuali.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment