December 08, 2001

Bitches. Yes that's right, bitches. People are assholes. My shift ended two hours early today, on the one side that's pretty sweet because I get to go home - on the other I'm losing some money from my paycheck. Tips you ask ? Oh damn! It's Andy's last weekend at Cassidy's, we have to give him lots of shit and tip him just about nothing! Hell ya! That's what we'll all do. For all the crap I put up with I got $28 for 6hrs - hello, why do they think that kind of shit would make me stay ?

I'm angry, very very angry. I don't usually get this angry - the kind were it feels like bloodlust, rage, like some sort of fantasy character berserker rage. I was breathing so heavily as I left work and drove home that on multiple occassions I thought to drive into trees or that on coming car at 60mph. Damnit RAR!
I'm so pissed off that if someone wanted to start a fight right now I'd swing first, hell yes.

I'm with DS - people suck. First post, wow... we're all so excited that you got first post... (deflation)


No comments:

Post a Comment