December 17, 2001

Until today I thought the hardest person to Christmas shop for was my father, I was wrong. I spent three hours in the mall today wondering about a Christmas gift for the bastard I've known longest - James. I hate you James - you're almost impossible to buy shit for. However, after some thought and remembering of 'old times' I found something.

Ever had a drive through experience from hell ? I'm certain you have. Today I was thrown into another one. Driving home from the mall I had the urge for some Taco Bell tacos. The only Taco Bell I knew of was on Pacific Ave. so I made my way there - Hold! Break! Turn right! I spotted a KFC / Taco Bell by Fred Meyers ( however you spell Meyers. ) I turned into the drive through and sat there. Yes I sat in line for 30minutes just to place my damn order. Thirty Minutes! Getting my order was at least another ten minutes. Grandmothers eat jello and play bingo faster than I got my food!

I'm going to watch Titanic now. It's the second part, the first was shown yesterday ( I didnt watch that one ). Today however - she sinks! DeCraprio dies and that extra falls, smacks his head on a railing entertaining me with a loud "Pop" sound. Fun!

Although, I should say - a rather well made movie, very nice ship ( if only by looks not design ), I also wish I had a nude sketch like the one shown. Better yet, I wish I could sketch like that so I wouldn't be stuck with my landscape drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment