December 01, 2001

FUCK FUALI.COM


that's right.
go ahead and mass-post a bunch of stupid fucking test results.
go ahead.

you wont like what I do.
I just hope you all realise that I dont give a shit what you got on some test. The " how big is your penis " test was funny because of the pictures. I dont care if you're punk. Or emo. Or geeky. I dont think anyone else does. Sure if you take a test nobody has heard of, say - for instance the criminal test - and you post the results - that'd be fine and dandy. But when ... this happens.

augh.
auuuuuuugh.

I have individual ftp access available to me now -
so expect to see " user space " - i can lend out space to people.
for whatever website you'd want up.

I'm on it,
oh - and please re-email NOTMUD@LOOSE-SLUGS.COM if you wanted an email address with the loose-slugs.com ending, because I had to move over to unix, my email was temporarily down - so try re-emailing if you already did.

No comments:

Post a Comment