May 14, 2003

[pong]

I don't know whether anyone will get all... 'pissy'... about what i'm about to say...

eh, good thing i don't care :). Or do i...

anyway...

see this is why i'm glad that i'm not a gamer. If i did... i'd sound like michael. Sorry michael, but c'mon. Who here wasn't thinking it. I was just the only one who had the courage to tell him.

Or the malignance.

Anyway, time is running out here at college... and i feel an incredible sadness washing over me. It sucks. It's worse then that time at the end of high school, when you realize that you're gonna miss it...

perhaps, though, that's cause i kinda hated high school. I liked the time... in that was when i met all you fine people. Except for you jimmoi. You and you're, "hey, i work with a gay guy in the library". You bastard.

Or you, james. You and you're, "horehey, his name is horehey!"

No wait, that was you, Justin.

What the hell did you do to me James. It must have been something... for me to have come out of that bastardly high school so mal-adjusted.

Anyway, enough rambling. I'm off to read a book written by my professor on the history of african americans and how it's considered, by him at least, to be a holocaust. So far... i am... bothered. Not by the content, but by the form of some of his arguments.

Which reminds me, on another tangent, i went to a marijuana legalization debate yesterday. Interesting stuff. I wish i had attended more debates while here, but i was busied with other events in my life. It was biased toward pro... but they did present some con arguments really well.

I had only one major grudge with it...
when this stupid, quite possibly freshman, girl got up and started trying to preach and debate with a... get this... DEFENSE ATTORNEY (a man trained so that his livelihood depends on being a good arguer), without having any facts or stats...

my favorite line, "well any statistician will tell you..." and then five seconds later when asked what facts and stats she was talking about she said, "well... i don't know, they're out there"

I hate her. I do. She bothers me. Anybody who is going to argue, no matter what your stance, cause i tend to respect a stance so long as it's based on SOMETHING... have a fuckin' good line of thought... not something that boils down to "well it's the law... it's the law... IT'S THE LAW"...

i dare to wonder what where she thinks laws came from.

RAAAwwwrrrar... still mad... still steaming... nothing more bothersome then someone who argues with no facts, but continues to not be even the slightest bit open to the possibility that they are wrong... or that they aren't at least completely right... or that they've viewpoint is heaven-sent.

Well, actually, there are other things more bothersome... and those are RED HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACKS.

later slugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment