May 15, 2003

[if jOe were black...]

I've had the misfortune of catching some of those shows. Don't ask why. I feel vile myself already. However, the fat guy is awesome. He rocks. He'd be like jOe, only if jOe were cooler, changed his clothes once in awhile, didn't smell, and yes, were black.

They are both good singers. Very good. (I'm talking vocal talent not what they sing...) I really don't care who wins between them, I'm just glad that fuckin' marine didn't win. He pissed me off. I hated him. Not cause he was a marine...

ah, maybe that too.

I almost want the fat guy to win. Hehe, wouldn't that be awesome. Then i'd try to get jOe to sing and make HIM the next American Idol... or whatever American Idol he'll be on when he's ready. At the rate this is going, i figure American Idol 52.

I wouldn't go around choosing the Idol based on asethetics.

Unless you want to base it on the same principles as Britney Spears.

Just a thought to have with your mornin' Cheerios.

No comments:

Post a Comment