May 13, 2003

I dont get the " freedom toast " joke.

sounds like some patriotic bullshit to me.

i saw identity.
oh my jesus that movie gave me a tootache.
literally - it came into my mouth and drilled holes in my teeth.

good begining - terrible ending.
i almost wanted to cry.

i have to make a god-damned movie.
where coincidences happen FOR NO REASON.

bitches.

and by the way
the ' follow your heart ' deal was andy's latest user-info.

WHEN IS THE BIG SHIBANG?! - i tried to get the whole 26 - 1st week off, but it was denied
so I am putting in for the 28 - 29, then i naturally get 30, 31 off.

so within those four fuckin days. Im going to actually * PLAN OUT * what to do, SO WE GET IT DONE.
but rough plans. not time, just " things we gotta do and when we gotta get people "

ie : things that must be done :

The shari's ritual, in style ( ie : i talk to the managers and reserve A WHOLE SECTION of sharis ) -
road ski-ing? ( cough cough ) - even though we can get in to some deep deep shit.
camping I really want to do on fort lewis.

anything else - maybe smash something? anyone got anything big?

No comments:

Post a Comment