May 01, 2003

[i am jack's fuming anger]

So...

Argh. No, nevermind. I'm not about to use the board as my own personal-life dumping ground. Instead, i will say... that it is i am a remarkable thing... and i don't say that out of self-graduer. I mean that more in the sense that it is amazing i have not climbed a clock tower and started unloading bullets into every FUCKING RED HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK that i see.

Fuck materialism and fuck superficiality. I'm tired of such things, and more tired of how people can suddenly go from being a good, decent... wonderful person... to being a shallow individual. Is life that hard that we just revert to the basest of forms of humanity.

Apparently, at times so.

Jeff's faith in humanity (out of 100): 7.

I'm surprised that i managed that.


Yay, managed a post without overly getting into personal issues. Way to go me.

Oh and... FIRST POST! (rules over second post)

No comments:

Post a Comment