May 03, 2003



5) 1973 Trans-Am from McQ. John Wayne hauling ass around Seattle in a green trans-am. I loved that movie, despite not being a Trans-Am fan, and this car definitely deserves a spot on the list.






4) 1932 Ford coupe and 1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air from American Graffiti. The "piss-yellow" deuce coupe and the cowboy Milner's '55. The '55 was driven by Harrison Ford.






3) 1967 Mustang from Bullitt. Steve McQueen destroying San Francisco in a stang. Enough said.






2) 1973 Mustang Mach 1 from Gone In 60 Seconds (original 1974 release). This car was put through the fucking ringer, and still runs and drives today. This was the least-destroyed picture of the car I could find.






1) The Bluesmobile. All indications lead to this being a 1974 Dodge Monaco police cruiser. Former Mount Pleasant, Illinois police car. "The new model Oldsmobiles are in early this year."




That's what I came up with. Two mustangs...I guess I am a bit of a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment